Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MOJO178

Hey y'all!  It is beginning to thaw out a little here in Atlanta and I must say that I am grateful because cold and Rochelle don't mix!  I have been anxious for Spring to arrive.  Plus I need an excuse to go to my $50.00 pedicure spot...what better excuse than SPRING IS COMING!!!?  Trust me, my toes are in need of some TLC!  There is no way I'm unleashing these babies on the world without a good shine and polish...T.M.I?  Sorry! :)

Anyway, the sketch on Mojo Monday's blog was nice this week (MOJO178)...all of their sketches are nice.  So, I played along.  Hope you're having a great hump day!

Here is the sketch:


Here is my lovely creation:


Excuse my computer screen peeking from behind my faux backdrop.  It was late...I was tired.  Excuses..excuses I know.

In reading other blogs I've played around with how I'd like to tell you about all the products I used or my "recipe" for making the cards I display.  But, you know what?  There is no way that I just love so, I'm going to go with the standard list.  Can't go wrong with a list...right?

Paper:  PTI (Raspberry Fizz, True Black and Stamper's Select White)
Stamps:  Verve (Wildflower), PTI (Year In flowers: Carnation - sentiment)
Ribbon:  Michael's
Embellies:  Hobby Lobby Lobby
Ink:  Versamark, Color Box

Love you...mean it!

Rochelle

No comments: