Thursday, January 20, 2011

SSD 60 and STVCSP8

Hey Blogger-ritas!  You would not believe the whirlwind that is my life!  I tell you!  It is one fast moving train!  Let's see...I am married to a wonderful guy (5 years in June...YAY!), we have a 16 month old son named Picard (Yes, after Captain Jean Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise) and a cat!  I work full-time, I'm a full time student and I recently started a business called RoSIGNEDit Creations and Planning.  Whew!  That's a lot right?  Well, it's my life and I'm owning it baby!

So, I've not been crafting lately because I have been playing catch-up from being stuck in the house last week.  You know in GA we don't like the snowy stuff so, I couldn't work or anything because honestly, our state just isn't prepared for that kind of weather.  Oh!  I forgot to mention that my hubby and I took our first baby-free vacation to New Orleans...I missed my little guy but, that is a GREAT city!  I shall be returning.

I've been blog hopping and I've learned something.  Instead of making multiple cards for multiple challenges (which is fun...I just need to maximize my time), why not use one card and combine a couple challenges?  So, that's what I did this time.  I combined the Skipping Stones Design sketch with the Stamp TV Color Challenge.  I also used Papertrey Ink stamps on the card because I'd like to be apart of the Papertrey Ink blog hop and that challenge is to use any Papertrey Ink stamps that you may have old or new.

I talked to my friend Denise yesterday and I miss her so much.  I told her I was going to craft in her honor last night so, since we really need to get together, this card is for her! :)

So, here is the low down:



Alright so, here is what I came up with:


So, what do you think?  Cuteness right?  Uh, huh!

Until next time, live like there will be no next time.

Rochelle

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

chock full of cuteness! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Amy Sheffer said...

How sweet! Love your scene! Great job with the SSD sketch!