Thursday, January 6, 2011

Skipping Stones Design Sketch #58...Whew!

Happy NEW YEAR!  Yaaaay!  I trust that you all partied like it was the end of 2010!  I bowled my way into 2011 with my husband and my mother in love.  We were bowling on the X-Box Kinect...I'm not a video game person but, that was sooo much fun!

Anywho...let's get down with the get down shall we?  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Skipping Stones Design sketches.  I really enjoy the whole process.  So, here is the sketch:

Photobucket


Here is what I came up with:

Paper:  Papertrey (Kraft Cardstock and In Bloom), Paper Studio (Simple Elegance)
Ink:  Papertrey (Vintage Touch and Perfect Match Fresh Snow)
Stamps:  Papertrey (Love Birds)

Uh, huh! :)

Rochelle

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us over at SSD!

~amy~ said...

sooo gorgeous! I love what you've done with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

Amy Sheffer said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the birdcage in white on kraft! Gorgeous flower accent, too! Thanks for playing along with the SSD sketch!