Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mojo Monday #172 Sketch

I am getting my sketchy, sketch on!  I was strolling around Blog land and stumbled onto the Mojo Monday Blog.  This blog provides a big source of inspiration for me.  With my son, my husband, my full time job and school, I really don't have as many create juices flowing as I would like.  Sketches give me a little inspiration and make me carve out the time to get them done.

So, here is the sketch:


Here is what I came up with:


Paper:  AC Card base, Papertrey (In Bloom, Ripe avocado, Pure poppy), DCWV (Safari Chic)
Ink:  Papertrey (Dark Chocolate)
Stamps:  Papertrey (On my couch)
Silhouette SD:  Nesting scallop

Papertrey Ink is ruling my crafty existence right now.  I bought these stamps over the holidays and received them rather expeditiously I might add.  The collection is called "On My Couch"...a most appropriate name.

I really enjoyed making this baby!

Rochelle

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!