Friday, January 28, 2011

Heartsong

Hola Blogger-ritas!  Yesterday I went to the mailbox and 'lo and behold, my new stamp set from Skipping Stones Design was there!  As soon as Picard went to sleep, I got to work!  The new set is called "Heartsong"  it is mixture between music and nature.  It has a lovely little bird, butterflies, musical notes, sheet music and sweet little sentiments.  I wanted to do a couple of challenges but, I just felt like free styling so, I went for it.  Here are the two cards I came up with:




The patterned paper on these cards is from Hobby Lobby.  They were having a 3/$1.00 sale on 12x12 patterned paper.  You know I couldn't resist.  The sold colors (except for the grey...that's Hobby Lobby) are PTI.  The ink is SU, the ribbon is from HL.  The embellies are PaperStudio.

Have a great weekend!  Tomorrow my girlfriends and I (we call ourselves the DIVAS) are getting together to make our 2011 Vision Boards.  Fun, fun...and more fun!

Until next time, love like there is no next time!

Rochelle

No comments: