Sunday, May 12, 2013

Neutrals are beautiful too...


Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I know I did!  My husband and my little man made me feel like quite the Queen for Mother's Day weekend.

I want to share a Mom's Day card that I created for a client.  What I love about it is its subtlety.  It's a quiet and peaceful beauty.  No too bold, brazen or loud.  I decided to play along with CASE Study and For Your Inspiration this week.  I'm on the FYI DT but, I didn't participate this time so, I'm using the fab photo here!

The Muse over at CASE Study is Maile Belles.  She's the queen of CAS!  Below is the card to case!

 
This is the inspiration photo from FYI.  It's a dreary dream isn't it?

Here is my interpretation of the situation!



Aaaah...carnations and a butterfly!





15 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful!

Michelle said...

Oh, WOW! Rochelle, this card is stunningly beautiful! I bet your client loved it, I do!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Happy Mother's Day! Love the take from the photo and the CASE. [Thanks for playing ;) at FYI]

Susan D said...

Beautiful card Rochelle. Just the right amount of color. TFS

dstandard said...

Beautiful card - love the stamping! Thanks for playing at FYI!

StephC said...

Gorgeous, as always!

Beverley said...

Stunning! Love all the elements on your card and the dimension you've created. Great CASE from the inspiration. Hugs Bev x

Aimes said...

Fabulous! I love those touches of bling and the subtle inking on those flowers!
Thanks for studying with us this week on CASE Study!
:)

Marybeth said...

So pretty! Congrats on winning top 3!

Susie Wittwer said...

Gorgeous card Rochelle! So elegant. Congrats on your Top 3 at Case Study :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

GF - its been you and me since the begging! I loved watching you make a name for yourself in blogland - You GO! I am sure going to miss this challenge! It's been fun~

maria f. said...

Beautiful card - that butterfly is so incredibly vibrant! Wow.

Maureen said...

this is just so pretty and it's easy to see where the inspiration was :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Shelly said...

WOW! Such a stunning card! :)

helo win said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
toddler costume