Monday, April 8, 2013

Washed out Mom Card

Hello Bloggeritas!  Are the flowers blooming and the birds singing where you live?  I read the funniest thing on Facebook last week!  A guy said that the "Georgia Bird Mass Choir" sings outside his window every morning!  Is that not HILARIOUS?  LOL!  I can relate!

Anyway...today, I'm sharing my card for the CASE study challenge.  JJ Bolton's card is the one that's being cased and it is a CAS beauty!  I don't own any alpha dies but, I'm going to change that because they're a papercrafting essential!  I don't know how I ended up without them.

Here is her lovely creation:

Here is my case!  I used the same paper for the washing machine and popped it up with some 3M mounting tape (Two Tears Craft Budget Buster).  The stamp is from Paper Smooches.  I love mom cards and what better chore to feature on a card for mom than laundry!  We moms love laundry (now everybody say...) YAY!


I hope you're enjoying the beginnings of Spring and all the joy that it brings! And don't worry if you have loads of laundry to do...just smile through it! :)



3 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the clean and simple feel!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous, Rochelle! Love the sponging around the edges and the wonderful accents! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

cbuswell said...

Great design, love the inked edges! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!