Friday, April 26, 2013

Lovely Birthday

Hello Bloggeritas!  I decided to play along with the CASE Study Challenge this week!  I'm really enjoying creating cards for the love of it rather than HAVING to make them! Ever since I stop trying to be "a name" in the Papercrafting world, my designs (and morale) have improved!  #PraiseMoses for reality checks! :)

So, here is the inspiration card:
Here is my beauty!  Don't you love the colors, the dots, the flowers and the SPRINGY FEELING of it all?  I know I do!


Remember to craft because you love it!  Don't worry about anything else except enjoying your "play" time!


6 comments:

justsomestuffimade said...

Love your card Rochelle - the pretty layers are perfect ;)
I'm not much of a blog commenter (a big fan of reading though!) but i wanted to say you touched me with your words to be inspired and enjoy creating becuase its what we enjoy. I've felt that my cards and blog maybe doesn't fit in with so many inspiring crafters that I see, but you've reminded me to stay true and that we should love what we do, just for the fun of it!
Thanks again, Ruth x

Tenia Nelson said...

Girl.....thanks for keeping it real!!! It is sooooooooooo much fun just to create just to create and have fun!!! I LURVE this card!!

Teneale Williams said...

Oh my, your card is just fabulous! I have the layering and the lace at the back! You make my heart SING. Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week.

Andrea Ewen said...

I do love the Spring-y feel! The colors are so soothing and the crocheted pieces are so charming...love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

cbuswell said...

Oooh gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

dstandard said...

Beautiful card !