Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CASE Study...Say Cheese!



Hey Bloggeritas!  I have lots to share with you all!  I made this card after I had a dream about film wrapping around a camera in the shape of a heart.  It's so crazy that I actually had the stamps to make my dream a reality.  I used both Wilsons Design Stamps and Lawn Fawn stamps for the sentiment.  I'm submitting this card to this week's CASE Study challenge!  One of my favorite crafty ladies, Amber of Damask Love was the January Muse.

Here is her card...

Here is my card...



I'm proud of this card! It's a card right out of my dreams!




2 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Love the layering on these Rochelle...the colors and patterns coordinate perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Margaret Reed said...

Lovely card, I tried making cards cause I do scrap but my cards never come out so lovely! Great job, I am from Fitandbeyond40.com, you send me a friend request. I am your new follower, I will like you FB fan page from my personal page, (margaret heisworkingitout reed) so that it will count. Thanks for stopping by!