Sunday, November 4, 2012

Masculine Clean and Simple

Hi there Bloggeritas!  When I saw that the CAS-ual Fridays challenge was to create a CAS Masculine card, I jumped into designing mode because that's one area I have trouble with.  I must say, I'm so proud of this card!  I borrowed some inspiration from the CASE Study challenge this week as well.  Check out my card!



I used the lovely little bird from Heartsong, a Skipping Stones Design stamp set.  The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set.  I love this card so much, I don't think I could ever give it away!



9 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Rochelle, I don't think I could give this card away either! It's beautiful! It also fits the Tuesday Trigger in my mind (the colours are reversed, but the feel is the same). Super elegant!

Virginia L. said...

Oh yes, Rochelle,you should be PROUD of this card! I adore the birdie image and how you showcased it!! Love the eye-catching colors and layering! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love it - so pretty!

Julie said...

Wow...eye catching and a brilliant design! I love it. I think I'd keep it as well! Great card.

TesaB said...

Fantastic card, love everything about it!!!

Helen said...

You are definitely right to be proud of it - it's an amazing masculine card! I love the little bird stamp and the graduated red colour cardstock ;)

Debby said...

Oh wonderful take on the challenges Rochelle! Love the depth of colours. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study and CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hi Stranger! Hope you are good -- this card is awesome! I love your take off the CASE card~

StephC said...

Very well done, as usual! You rocked it girl!