Monday, November 19, 2012

Case Study Challenge CSC117

Hey there Bloggeritas!  I'm so glad that you took the time to stop by the old blog today!  I'm sharing a card that I cased to participate in the Case Study Challenge this week.  The case card is simple yet so impactful.  That's what I tried to capture with my design!  I used Paper Smooches stamps because I swear that they were designed specifically with me in mind!

Here is the Case Card designed by: Angeline Yong


Here is my case of her lovely card!




That little Raggedy Ann doll is THEEEEE CUTEST! 


10 comments:

elizabetakushner said...

That is a very cute card. :)

Melissa said...

This is SO cute! I love the Raggedy Ann peeking out from the top! :) Beautiful coloring too!!!

CraftySue52 said...

What a cute card...love Raggedy Ann!

Virginia L. said...

SUPAH cute card, Rochelle! Love your take on the challenge! Totally creative and sweet!

Katie Gehring said...

Rochelle, this is adorable! That Raggedy Ann IS the cutest!

Maureen said...

what a cool CASE! Love how you kept certain elements and made it your own! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week!

Teneale Williams said...

Too cute, OMG That Raggedy Ann is just the cutest! You have created such a fun card.

StephC said...

Love it!! You're style is so well defined, and I love how unique it is. Great card my friend!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!!

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Love your card and the Raggedy Ann image.