Monday, October 15, 2012

I Like my Birds...In LOVE!

Hello Bloggeritas!  Well, I was up to my usual this weekend.  Creating cards for challenges without reading the deadline!  Shame on me!  Well, at least I can show you guys just for funners right?  BTW, this sketch is from the Cardabilities blog!  They're having a DT call!  I was on their DT once and REALLY ENJOYED IT!  Karan has the BEST sketches!  Update:  I'm going to link this card up with the CASE Study challenge! 

Okay, here is the sketch:

That's a pretty nice sketch!  I think this one will go into my "save it" file!  I like the layers.  It allows for a lot of improvisation!


Don't you just LOVE the love birds?  I thought making one bird houndstooth would be masculine and one bird damask would be feminine.  I don't know...maybe I over thought it but, it came out great!


I love this card because there is so much movement and texture!  Almost everything is Authentique paper except for the script border.

Thanks for coming by!


3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card dearie!!!

cbuswell said...

Fab card, love the color combo! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Andrea Ewen said...

What an elegant card...love those colors together and the gems really add such beautiful sparkle! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!