Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Case Study with a Bouquet

Hey there Bloggeritas!  Today I want to share a card with you that I was commissioned to create.  It's a birthday card that is going from one dear friend to the other.  What I love most about it is the bouquet of flowers and the big 'ole pink bow. 


I was inspired by the card from CASE Study challenge and I wanted to use it as a "go by" for my creation.  Here is the card from CASE Study:

Here is my card:



Well, that's it!  I hope you enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Tuesday!



4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Maureen said...

what a stunning card! LOVE the bouquet, ribbon, lace and bling! What a treasure :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Teneale Williams said...

This card is simply a WOW! I am blown away! Loving the bouquet. Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study.

StephC said...

Gorgeous bouquet my friend! Great card!