Sunday, May 6, 2012

Case Study and Heat Embossing

Hey Bloggeritas!  How often do you heat emboss?  For me...it's not often.  Only because of time constraints.  I actually don't have a lot of time to craft so, when I do, I tend to craft with what is in front of me.  My heat gun and powders are never in front of me.  BUT...when I saw Agnieszka Malyszek's card for this week's CASE Study challenge I was inspired to drag my powders and my gun out!  So, here is my first creation...



Notice I said "first" creation.  I made two cards!  I'll post the other one separately.  Now, time for you to get your gun and powders out!



4 comments:

Maureen said...

oh, I just love embossing on black! So striking! LOVE that layered butterfly too...stunning! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Aimes said...

I'm glad you cracked open the heat gun for the CASE Study this week! Gorgeous embossing!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
Hugs!
x

Kristii said...

Absolutely fabulous!!! Love the embossing on the black and I love that you used a kraft background!! Fabulous!

Christina said...

I don't heat emboss often enough either, but you sure look like a pro! I love how the colorful butterfly pops against the black banner. Thanks for sharing both of your cards with us this week!