Sunday, April 8, 2012

CASE Study Type Style



Hey there Bloggeritas!  Have you seen the show SMASH?  I know you're like...uh what does that have to do with your card.  Nothing really, it's just very interesting and entertaining.  It's about a Broadway production and all the little intricacies that make it work.  It reminds me of crafting a little.  There are those who are clamoring to be at the top, those that are behind the scenes making things happen and those that are just glad to be involved.  In LOVE with that show!

Well, my card has nothing to do with show business.  It has everything to do with vintage love!  Check out the inspiration card and my card.  This is for the CASE Study Challenge.


This is  Laurie Schmidlin's wonderful inspiration card.





13 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

fabulous card!

enjoy *~*

Aleksandra said...

Gorgeous card! I love the design and the paper with heart that sticks out of a typewriter is fabulous.

Blessings,
Aleksandra

Sabrina said...

Love the yellow circle cut out over the turquoise! And the little heart coming out of the typewriter! Beautiful design!

Christa said...

Rochelle, I adore the Glitz and the Authentique here. You have combined colours and patterns in a very rich way. I am fan for sure and love stopping by.

Rebecca Mosher said...

You captured the CASE card very well with this! Love the colours, stamps .... its great!

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is gorgeous!!! It took awhile for me to go through all the elements! Everything is wonderful! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my, what a fabulous card! Love the little paper with heart! Thank you for playing with us at CASE Study this week :)

Debi said...

cool card, congrats on your win at CASE Study x

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your win, Rochelle! This card is awesome. I love how you captured all the elements of the muse card, but made them all your own. Fantastic work!

Carole said...

Congrats Rochelle on your CASE Study Challenge. Fabulous case capture!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card! Graet take on the card. Love the typewriters and the circle opening!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE your take on this case study--LOVE the trio of typewriters--I just designed a card with several as well! Although, I like your card better:) BEAUTIFULLY done:)

Vanessa Middleton said...

I LOVE both cards. The inspiration card is BEAUTIFUL and yours has a more fun twist, yet still very pretty. Also, I <3 yellow right now! Looks awesome with the turquoise teal color. Well done, lady!