Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CASE Study and Play Date Cafe

Hey Bloggeritas!  What have you all been up to?  I have started taking this medication for my PCOS and let me tell you...it has got me all out of whack.  I don't want to get too heavy with all the details but, I have elevated insulin levels and it's got my body in a tizzy.  So, I'm correcting it with this medicine and I'm not used to it.  Sigh... I thank whatever Gods may be for modern medicine!

I'm feeling GREAT right now because I get so share a neat 60th birthday card with you all!  Check it out!





6 comments:

Julie Kelley said...

This is great!! Wonderful job! Lovely "60"

Stacy said...

Oh wow!! Super cool card :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

StephC said...

I love it! You've got such an eye for CAS, and combining cool patterns and colors. I want to be like you when I grow up. ;)
Hugs!
Steph

Christa said...

Gorgeous Authentique card. Very classy!

Christa said...

Forgot to say: Feel better! :o)

Alicia said...

Those layers are perfectly put together.... and I love the numbers out of the patterened paper. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!