Sunday, January 1, 2012

CASE Study challenge #71

What's going on Bloggeritas?  I hope you've been enjoying your New Years Day.  I know I have.  It's been very laid back and relaxing.  I've got a card for you that I made for the CASE Study challenge.  I love the inspiration photo from Amy Sheffer.  She is incredibly talented and I want to be a little like her when I grow up!


Here is the inspiration photo:

Here is my take on it!


I can't wait for Valentine's Day...can you?  Making I LURVE you cards in 5...4...3..

Rochelle

5 comments:

Aimes said...

What a fabulous take on Amy's card! I love your clean, graphic take!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Maureen said...

what a great CASE of Amy's card, but making it all your own :) I "lurve" your version!! Thanks so much for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute! I love that green paper! and your felt heart! You rock:)

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, such sweet details...thanks for playing along at CASE, have a fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the Top 3 placing at CASE Study. This card is gorgeous. Well deserved! :-)