Sunday, January 8, 2012

Case Study #72


For the DeNami Design Valentine Blog Hop...click HERE. 



Hey Bloggeritas!  It's a gloomy yet relaxing day here in Atlanta.  I don't want to go to work tomorrow...I just want to stay home and craft!  Is that wrong? LOL!  I'm grateful for my job...I'm just sayin'.  I want to share a card with you that I made for the CASE Study challenge.  I tried to soften the card by using a lot of pastels and muted primary colors.  Only because some may be offended by the sentiment (tee hee).  It's a Unity Stamp Co. stamp and I'm quite proud of it!  I used my Silhouette SD to make the negative cloud cuts and to cut the balloons as well.  Gotta love that machine!  So, I'm linking this up to the Moxie Fab die cutting challenge. Check it out!

Here is the inspiration photo:



Here is my interpretation of the situation!:








Thanks for stopping in!

Rochelle

18 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Rochelle, I really like all the balloons in the soft colors! Great job on the inspiration card!

Candice Fields said...

I love it! It's too cute! There is nothing wrong with wanting to say home. I tell my friends all the time, if I meet someone that can afford for me to be a stay-at-home mom, I am jumping at the chance!

Teresa Kline said...

cute card...luv the sentiemnt...thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study...have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

Aimes said...

I love your negative die cut clouds with the patterned paper peeking through!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week! :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Debby said...

Fun card! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Linda Beeson said...

Ohhhh so cute!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

How cute is that front door with the balloons!!! LOVE--great papers too!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the negative cloud background you created!

Kary said...

So cute!!

Jingle said...

Fantastic!!!

Ruby said...

This card is amazing. Love the balloons and door.

Aleks said...

Great job!! I have the shut the front door itty bitty as well, but I have no idea what the saying really means?!

Linda said...

vey nice work!

JPScraps said...

SO fun! I love how you did the card. The clouds & balloons are genius!

Jennifer said...

TOO CUTE!!! (=

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

These are awesome!

Danie May said...

I love your take on the challenge. Your card is so sweet, those balloons floating in the clouds are gorgeous.

Cath said...

Hey Rochelle! Thanks again for linking up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)