Thursday, September 22, 2011

Case Study Challenge #58

Hi ya!  Welcome to Two Tears in my Bucket!  So...I went to work today thinking that I was over my "bug".  BOY was I WRONG!  I feel crappy!  I don't know what I have but, I'm ready for it to be done!  Any who...I had a great time playing along with the Case Study challenge this week.  Check out the inspiration photo by Julie Lacy and my case of her card!




I hope I did Julie's card some justice with my version!  Have a great weekend!

Rochelle

3 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What beautiful cards these are! I hope you feel better soon!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!! Feel better soon Miss Lady!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh, what a delightful card! I love these stamps :)