Monday, June 13, 2011

Case Study #43 and Pals Paper Arts PPA97

Well beloved Bloggeritas, as of 12am tonight, I will officially be 29.  It is so funny because I think that I have started to realize the woman I am and I'm so comfortable in my skin!  The reason that, that is funny is because I think I've spent the better part of my adult life trying to figure out who I should be.  I've come to realize that there is no one I "should" be except for good ol' Rochelle and that is a very liberating and empowering realization. 

That's why the Pals Paper Arts challenge this week fits perfectly for me.  The challenge is to simply show case your personal crafting style and what fits you best.  If I had to sum up my personal crafting style I would have to call it "Classic Eclectic Bohemian Chic".  (don't worry...I have pictures!)  I am also playing along with the CASE Study Challenge because I think the colors fall right in line with my personal style.  Here are the juices and berries of the challenges (you know the good stuff):

This is the card from the June Muse over at CASE Study.  Her name is Jill Foster (love her style).


Here is MY personal style statements for the Pals Paper Arts portion of the challenge:



Here is my creation!:


I hope you enjoyed this post.  I have to admit that this has been one of the most inspiring cards of my crafty career.  It is my expression of self liberation!  OH YEAH!  See y'all real soon!

Rochelle

5 comments:

Pam~ said...

Stunning cards! Love the colors that used on both of them ... gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Sue Kohler said...

such a creative take on Jill's inspiration card, I love how you have incorporated the rainbow of colours, the pin is a perfect way to top it all off!
Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

Jill said...

So lovely! The colors on your card are so regal- love 'em!

Aimes said...

Belated birthday wishes! It's my turn to turn 29 next Tue!
Love your take on the CASE study - you've definitely rocked those colours and I love the addition of the pin :)
Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Fantastic card, Rochelle! Great colours :) Thanks for playing!